So I guess I’m gonna have to keep on writing fanfic, huh?
Yep and I’m going to have to write another too. SMH!!
Who gives a shit? I sure as hell don’t.
Dont care at all.
Haahaa idk why this just made me giggle but yep basically! Wgaf
Because it’s the truth!!! Hyping shit delivering shit!!!
Lies from the pit of hell
now when they tweet that nonsense we should tweet back, we don’t believe you. Every time and to every last one of them. They gon learn today
About the bold statement, does anyone have a gif of Olivia saying that Fitz in the hospital with those words on it? If so, we could all tweet that picture instead of using our 140 characters on them. I mean if they can’t write an episode correctly, why should we use our words to correct them? Just use their own written words back on them so they can learn even quicker. Just a thought…
1. All you have to do to be an interesting person is be a good listener.
2. If someone at a call center puts you on hold and you don’t hear music, they only put the phone on mute and they can hear everything you say.
3. If you ever get stuffed in a trunk, disconnect the backlight wires. When a cop pulls them over, kick the door so they know you are there.
4. If you see someone’s pet out in the freezing cold, you can anonymously call your humane society and they will take action.
5. If you feel a “weird vibe” when meeting someone, don’t disregard those thoughts. It’s your subconscious picking up on clues about them.